I don't know what's your deal,Yessss, it's the holidayyssss :D
Okay la, I still have attachment on Monday, but it's alright. :)
I'm so totally relaxed! HAHA.
Yesterday:

Peramakan yum-ness! :) My dad's expression is one of a kind! HAHA!

And Sheila loves Chendol. :)
Today, thank God ITBD was cancelled.
I would have been half-alive if I were to go to school at the usual time.
Thank God for the extra hour and a half of sleeeeep. :)
Such a blessing! :D

During FM, half the class had these specs and were like getting everyone to try them. HAHAHA. This was Sheryl's I think. I look retarded. Alicia took another photo of me from another angle that looked like I had no eyeballs. :/ HAHAHAHA. And in this photo, my nose looks fake. BUT I GUARANTEE it's 100% real okay! I think my nose is really quite sharp, BAH!
AW was shortened by like HALF so we were dismissed at like 430 instead of SIX! :D
Awesome right. :)
but I'm ready for anything!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs