When all hope is lost, hope on God.I have a tummyache.
I have no idea if it's bcos of the lousy cheesecake I made, or because of the expired crasins I ate. :/
But I don't think it's either one of them at the same time.
RAH.
Today, after FM and FM discussion, Charmo and I went to watch
Sex in the City!
It's surprisingly GOOD!
Minus the not very nice scenes.
Nothing you've never seen before. :XHAHAHAHA. It's got a nice storyline!
And I think there were people who weren't of age in the cinema and were being quite whatever. RAHHH. Noisy.
Afterwhich, I went to meet Pris at Starbucks. :)
We talked and walked and what not!
Pris enslaved me with her book and her jacket. Along with Charmaine's stick and my laptop, I looked retarded. And the couple behind me separated behind me and it somehow was caught in the photo! HAHAHA I couldn't help laughing la!
I've been reading up/digging up the old.
I can almost feel the hurt coming from myself.
I see what it means now - about how life goes on all around you not involving you.
But I think it's just awesome. It's not weird at all.
It's amazing. Every life, every person, just different and yet the same. :)
That day at LSH, there was this boy licking the glass door like how you probably have seen those cats and dogs do, and people put those as the display on their phones thinking it's cute or whatever.
It's like quite funny to see it la. But think, HOW GROSS? EEEEE. HAHA.
He's a toddler. :/
Remember? "I want to be swept off my feet!"
I remember. :)
Let the fabulous five find the secret! :) You don't know.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs