She wanted to be so very different,Michele said you can lose a habit in 21 days.
I'll give myself 21 days!
Haha, but I think I've already lost the habit since I started abstaining. :)
Be happy with me. :)
Anyway, you must be wondering where I've disappeared to.
If you're not wondering, then I'm like so sad. HAHAHAHA. :D

I went OUT OF THE COUNTRY! And I brought Isaiah out on his first holiday! LOL.

And went riding :)

Awesome right. HOHOHO.

But then my inner thighs now hurt from trotting. :/

:D

The photos my mom took are so weird. But I took this of my brother and it's pretty!

THENNN, I accompanied my parents while they played golf. :/ I took nice photos!

Seth,

and I got to driveeee :D HAHAHA.

The place is like so awesome for photos, see!

That's ME! :D
The family (minus Sean) plus Muyang and Muxin caught a late-night movie when we returnedddd: KUNGFU PANDA!
It was hilarious (and awesome). :D
Then today, we went to do our playground project.
All of us were kind of under the impression there was so much to do.
But somehow there wasn't.
Charmaine, Sheryl, Michele and I ended up camwhoring like crazy! :D
It was fun laaa!

Suuuper big see-saw! :D I finally realised what that middle climbing thing is for.

Sheila and Sheryl :D I still like this see-saw besstesttt! :D

Sheila and Michele :D

Camwhoring at the roof.
Like I'm still waiting for photos from Charmaine. :X
Shall post them another day!
They're like funnier! HAHAHAH.
Sheila hates being a bitch, but sometimes it just can't be helped.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs