Wholly His,O M G I WAS LIKE RANDOMLY YOUTUBE-ING AND I FOUND THIS:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6DxfxNCbDMII APPARENTLY APPEARED AT LEAST 3 TIMES IN IT LAAAAA.
AND ONCE WAS LIKE SUUPER OBVIOUS OF ME AND MY OG WAVING AND SAYING HI OR WHATEVER.
BUT THE THING IS.
HOW COME I DON'T KNOW THERE'S THIS VIDEO UNTIL NOWWWW, ONE YEAR LATER!?
Some photos to share with YOU ALL! :D
HEADS UP! HERE COME LOADS AND LOADS OF PHOTOS!Saturday, 14 June 2008: Vivo
Yum-ness!

Whoohoo!

:D:D:D

HOHOHO KISSYKISSY!

Michele, Charmo, Sheryl and Sheila!

Awesome photo :)

ALL OF US! :D

:)

HEYHEY!

Walkawayyyyy, walkawayyyyy :)

Hello heyhey! ;)

Super random photo Charmo took. I look emo. :/

Charmaine and Sheila :)

Sheila and Michele :)

JUMMMMP!

Hahaha suuper funny la!

This is like THE most awesome la HAHA!
There are still some missing photos la. Shall add them as they finish sync. ;)
Monday, 16 June 2008: Random
Carissa and Sheila; Steph was at the back being a baabaahead!

:)

Steph, posing with the advert of her watch! HAHA.

And again. :)
Today, 17 June 2008: Jurong Bird Park
Stalks! ;)

Suuper pretty!

:)

Pink flamangoes! :D

Caught in action huh. :)

This is a really weird bird. It's like ostrich-ish, half bird half animal. :/ Scary yo!

Walky walky!

:)

DOH! HAHA!

Celine is afraid of Mister Sunnnn!

Shoera and Sheila on the suspension bridge! :D

Celine and Charmaine on the suspension bridge! :D

Ostrich's head!

Charmaine and Sheila and the waterfalls! :D

Charmaine and Sheila and pelicans. HAHA!

I risked a close-up! :D

Aren't they are like so hugeee?

Don't cross the bird's path!

Walkywalky! :D
That's the end of the photos I have.
But if I get photos from the others and I'm not too lazy, I'll upload! :D
Haha, and this is how fun projects can get.
But you don't know how awful they can be. :/
Taino BBQ tmr. :/
Counted: Seven
Status: Breaking free! :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs