Dear friend: you make me laugh, you make me smile (:Yay, Jason is going to sponsor me hair extensions right! ;)
HAHAHA. Since he keeps saying my hair sucks. :/
I made a new friend. ;)
Haha. If you know about this friend, then you know how bubbly I am. :D
Thank you Pris for dragging me to St. John's today.
I am really enlightened.
I'm going to throw my hopes out and walk on. :D
Because I haven't seen the best yet! :) AND I WANT THE BEST!
Photos.. again. SO MANY RIGHT. :/

Today, I did my work - relatively early in the morning. :D We koped seats and a power point for Eden! :D
Met Raphael there! Oh my I havn't seen him in such a long long time! :/

My drink matched my top! LOLLLL. :) I love this yum-ness though it costs me a bomb!
Photos from yesterday: I visited the Museum! The Mozart's Children's exhibit! :D

An interactive exhibit! So cute la! :D

HAHA!

EEEE, ants on the bed. :/

Mozart's room. :D

Going somewhere? :)

See all the little kids dressing up? Suuper fun!

The pretty mirrors of the dressingroom! :)

:)

Such a nice photo I took! :P

Mama and I :D

Behind the masks are two baabaaheads! :D

EEE wigs :X

Apparently we had to dress up in the biggest sized dresses to fit in. And the dress cant even zip up properly for us cos we're so big. :X

Pris and I. Don't we look so cute? LOLLL.

O m, we look so little-girl-ish! :D Like we stepped out of a fairytale. :X

Trying to be monster-y! RAH!

Being pretty! HOHO. :D

Hello childhood friend! :D

Sheila!

Pris!

Sheila and Pris!

I don't know what I'm doing.. really. :D

Pris and Salzberg!

Seth and Sheila :)

I wrote this with the feather pen thing! :D Awesome right? :)
Realise that me and Pris took turns wearing green and red.
There must be smthg weird going on between us. HAHAHAHAHAH! Kidding! :D
She's crusheddd and melting in delight <3
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs