She fell out of love with whom you've become.I'm a little emo lately. :X The good kind of emo. HAHA.
I actually cried while reading the bookmark Gensoon wrote for me. LOL.
And I realised I've actually put myself through so much shit the past 2 years.
Additional photos from Friday:

Candid shot. :D

We look like we're walking on air!

JUMPS!

Carissa was being a baabaa. :X

Whooohooo!
Photos from Saturday:

PAPA AND I :D
My dad gave me his new phone laaaa.
Cos he alr had HTC touch.SO I HAVE A NEW PHONE! :D Awesome.
I'm forced to delete the msgs I've been keeping from the past.
Oh well, when the things of the past have to go, they have got to. :X SAD.

MAH BROTHER AND I :D
Had praise team and then went down to Harbourfront.
Terence zoomed by to say hi to Sheila la!
Didn't get to talk to him much tho. :(
Had dinner at Keppel! :D

Nice right. I miss NDP`04. :/
"Heyhey..! Good night.. Try to be less cranky ok..!? Take care..!"
- BWNA, 06 July 2007
It's coming close to almost a year. ;/ OH, how time flies.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs