Disequilibrium
21 June 2008 - SHEILA!
Sheila was half-functional today. HAHA.

Sheila, Pris & Cheryl

Pris & Sheila :)

:D

Yummmm. :D

HAHA.

Pris & Sheila :D

I look funny. :)

:D
Super funny today la.
Everyone in school was like stunned at my make-up.
Jolynn even shouted "EYELINER!" from inside of one of the room at the library.
LOL.
Charmaine said I look scary. :X
Okay la, so I've never maked-up to go to school and today was like the first time.
HAHAHHA. :D Funny. :)
EDIT:Oh yes I wanted to blog this but I forgot.
Apparently the three of us have this thing, like we talk to each other and listen to one another but the thing is that we're all talking abt different things at one time!:
Cheryl: "I want to be with *****h!"
Sheila: "What should I wear on friday?"
Pris: "I like the orange light."
:)
Lousy.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs