A thrill, an excitement :DSheila has launched her exercise regime.
Sheila will run so long as she has a running partner!
Sheila will not hate running! :D
Sheila has ran:
Campus Run - Thursday, 24 July 2008
1.5km Gym - Sunday, 27 July 2008
Campus Run - Tuesday, 29 July 2008
WHO WANTS TO RUN WITH ME? :D HAHA.
Anyway, let's blog about Jeremy. HAHA! ;)
Jeremy is such an awesome friend/angel because I was totally mean to him yesterday but he's still super nice to me and came running with me (even though he could totally pangseh me)!
I'm so blessed. :)
But I don't know why Jeremy is so embarrassed by me being high when he's more embarrassing than I am. HAHAHAHA! Such a baabaa. :)
Project project project. P. :(
EDIT: Jovan's hair is hilarious. I can't stop laughing at it. I think I only stopped laughing after meeting him the 4th time. :X HAHAHA.
Baabuu Baabaa :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs