"It's your turn to wait, Sheila." :)
SHEILA!! • He says, "It's your turn to wait." says (9:52 PM):
i dun talk to most also la
⌠ †Ex0rc|s†™ ⌡- One Word For Running Till You Cant Stand - SHIOK! says (9:52 PM):
same
⌠ †Ex0rc|s†™ ⌡- One Word For Running Till You Cant Stand - SHIOK! says (9:52 PM):
maybe dats y birds of a feather flock tgther
SHEILA!! • He says, "It's your turn to wait." says (9:53 PM):
yeah i think so too HAHAHA
SHEILA!! • He says, "It's your turn to wait." says (9:53 PM):
then why is *BEEP* flocking with us
⌠ †Ex0rc|s†™ ⌡- One Word For Running Till You Cant Stand - SHIOK! says (9:53 PM):
haha i wunder
⌠ †Ex0rc|s†™ ⌡- One Word For Running Till You Cant Stand - SHIOK! says (9:53 PM):
he mentioned to me while we were playing polar bear dat u were not bad >.^
SHEILA!! • He says, "It's your turn to wait." says (9:54 PM):
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I MISS SAMUEL LA. HAHAHAHA. :D
I spent 7 hours using WAP on my new phone while I was sleeping. DAMMIT.
How was I to know I clicked on it la. I'm dead. :/
Lousy lesson today. RAH.
She's found the answer to her prayer, :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs