It doesn't really matter since there's nothing at all. :)
I'm a cranky girl. I'm an asshole. Yes yes. I'm all that.. Whatever you said. I'm not functioning normally and I don't care. I don't know so you don't know. :)
A01 took photos with Philip during Math today! Awesomely hilarious photos! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! :D Lots of photos ahead, BEWARE once again. :) Most photos come in threes cos we took like 3 shots at once. :D
Presenting A01 minus A LOT OF PEOPLE. :( HAHA.
Yeemun fly SOLOOOO! HAHA!
We gonna get youuuuu!! :D
Sheila&Shoera :) Shoera ranaway :(
Charmaine, Yeemun, Amanda, Sheila :D We look like elephants on a stampede.
Yeemun, Charmaine, Sheila, Amanda :D
Yeemun and Philip! HAHAHHAHAHAH! :D
I get this feeling if the whole class was present, the whole photoshoot would be much crazier. :X HAHAHAHA.
I must be getting fat from all the icecream I've been consuming. Rah. I do think icecream really cheers you up when you're sad. Yeah and I admit I've been sad. HAHA. :) YAY but then now NO. Had the company of childhood friends! :)
Xinhua and I got 6 shots together :D
Xinhua :)
I don't know why I'm always sitting by the window and getting lousy pictures cos of the light coming in from outside. GRRrrr. P-ness.
Share the love! :D
Pick up sticks!
"It moooooveeddd!"
Evidently, Aaron wants to steal Amos' icecream to get fat. :D
After that Amos realised I was taking photos; And now Aaron must be a happy boy. HAAH.
I like this song too. :)
:)
Ever get that feeling you know what to do but don't know how you're gonna make yourself do it? Yeah, I get that. Such a baa. Don't sad, don't emo. :D
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers