Here's a video of Jovan ordering Pizza for the praise team people during practice on Saturday! :D
Had breakfast with the 1520-ers. :) YAY BK-BREAKFAST!
Formal wear = P I need to get black covered shoes. White jellies dont match my formal wear. :/
1520 Worship today was really awesome! All our hard work and practices really paid off! I haven't heard the voices of the congregation of 1520 for a longggg time. Today, the congregation really got into gear today! :) And being able to be apart of the revamping of Worship was just awesome la! It's what I've been praying for for such a long time! :) The atmosphere was like awesome and pardon me for my extremely limited vocabulary - but I was so totally high I would have started jumping all over the place if not for the guitar! :D HAHAHA. It was really awesome! I'm sure God is extremely pleased with our Worship! I really can't stop smiling thinking about how awesome the revamp was! :) GOOD JOB, EVERYONE! PRAISE BE TO GODDDD! :D
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers