Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Might be, possibly :)

Today is the 27th of August.
This marks 3 years, my friends! :)
Hahaha.
Can't wait to meet him again in HEAVEN!
Oh, visits on the 20th of Sept will be organised by Carissa and Steph as I will not be in Singapore! :(


Photos from todayyyyy! :D
I went to Sentosa with dear Gibson and BFF Carissa. :)
Lol. Tanning sucked cos it RAINED. :(


On the trammm.


BFF and her pretty dress!


Carissa and Sheila


That weird patch on my boob area, that was due to this kid who squirted water at me with his watergun! :( It looks weird la. :/


Tanningggg! - while the rain was still at bay.


Gibsonnn.


SEE THOSE DARK CLOUDS! O M G!


Rah, the photo's like blurred cos of the tanning oil I think. :(


So we used Gibson's camera instead. :D


Lol.


YAY! :D


Gloomy clouds started to come in :(


Carissa's emo pic, I THINK ITS REALLY EMO LA! :D HAHA. Mine is ugly, shall not showcase. HAHA.


LALALA!


WHEEEEE!


Gibson, Sheila and Carissa! :D


Modelling in the rain :D


Wind in our hairrrrr! :D


BFF! :D (I'm a zai photographer but I have an unzai camera.)


I look fat, but the picture is nice! :D




Nice right. I did it while we were hiding from the rain. :)


I dont know why, but I LOOK SUUPER NICELY THIN IN THE PHOTO! :D:D


Poor girl in the rain HAHA.


A flower in her hair! :D


Camwhore camwhore :)


HAHA we're happy people even though its like raining outside. HAHA.


My dear nephew family member. HAHA. :D Hurry! SAY HE LOOKS LIKE ME! HAHAHA. He says I look like grandmother ROAAR. :/

We were so freezing cold so, we went running around like baabaaheads! HAHA! :D
We ran like one whole round around our bags and stuff.
HILARIOUS! :D We were baabaaheads! And it was fun!




We met Peishan, this ex-St. Marg's girl, and she helped us take a photo! :) HAHA you know, I'm actually not as tall as these two baabaaheads! I'm TIPTOE-ing! :D HAHAHAHA. :D


Sheila, Carissa and Tina the tortoise! :D HAHA.


Suuuperdog. :D

"It takes two hands to clap!" YESYES! :D I LIKE THIS QUOTE AT THE MOMENT. Because it MEANS something to me. I don't use it unnecessarily or overly! HAHA. :D

OKAY I so need to go and tan properly.
Tanning anybody? HAHA! :D

And GIBSON IF YOU READ THIS, I THINK YOU HAVE MY MAT! :(
WASH AND RETURN ME :D

Puts a smile on her face :D

posted at 9:03 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs