I hope ya'll had a good National Day! I was so blessed to have the opportunity to watch the fireworks with NO CROWDS! :D Was able to stay at Fairmont hotel for TWO nights! I got Isaiah re-fluffed as well. (I forgot to remove the <3 though) Was able to have after-12 supper! And Terence's treat! :D :D Had lovely time spent with friends and family as well! :)
Ziqi and Sheila on the way back to church after Worship Seminar. :)
Sheila with Isaiah and Iesha! :D
Steph and Sheila with Iesha and Isaiah bear! :)
The bears are adorable to the max :D
Apparently I made Ziqi take lots of shots due to various problems. LOL.
Yansiew, Ziqi, Sheila and Steph at the Fairmont Hotel lift!
How awesome right, we have a wonderful view! :D
Steph and me, and in the background you can see where we were crowding around last year! :D
Happy smiles everybody!
The awesome glassy bathroom! :D The shower is even more zai than the one I have at home! :/
They look totally matching :D :D
(:
Flypast :)
The formation of the oh-so-famous heart <3
:)
Credits to Steph
The night view!
YAY, we're so far from the crowds!
The first of the fireworks! :D
Credits to Steph! SO PRETTAYEEEEE! :D
This is like a video of us belting out patriotic songs!
ZQ and Yansiew
:D
Me and my bear Isaiah, with intruder Tigger LOL! :D
Steph with the bears!
Sheila with the bears!
Going for supper? :)
Steph and I got back to the hotel in a really odd fashion becos the underpasses were all closed and we had to dash across wide roads! :D
See how retard my brother is? :P He's so tired he can't wake up with my alarm right in front of him! GG. LOL.
Good morning town! :)
Ziqi, Steph and Sheila at church. :D
With Peiwei. :)
Meeting :D
Pretty restaurant right!
My brother and me :D
Moved from the 12th to the 13th floor!
The view from our new room! :D
Awesome view riiight! :D
Wake up sleepyheads!
Breakfast at ToastBox :D I LIKE THE PEANUT BUTTER THING!
Dimsum for lunch! :D
This is the end of my 3day-2night stay at Fairmont :D
9 bucks bikini pieces on SALE at Dorothy Perkins! Gogogogo! Lol.
I need to run more because I gained weight. GRRRRR! :( As much as it doesn't make any sense as to why I've been running but have gained weight!
To end, I DON'T LIKE THAT. YES SO GO AHEAD, KEEP WHAT YOU LIKE. I'M GOING TO SELL IT ON EBAY AND BUY MYSELF A NEW ONE. HUH. YOU WAIT AND SEE. I'M GOING TO THROW YOU OUT OF THE RECYCLING BIN!
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers