One step at a time, there's no need to rush :)(Yeah I editted my entry!)
THE DATE ON WHICH I'M LEAVING IS UP ON TOP.
ALL ARE WELCOME TO SEND ME AND CHARMO OFFF! HAHA.
Please miss me! :D
I'll super miss everybody and everything! :(
Today, I climbeddddd. :D HAHA. No nice pics tho. :(
Had dinner with Pris and Cheryl at City Hall. :)

Sheila&Cheryl :D

Pris&Sheila :D

MRTMRT :D
28 August 2008
SHEILA

PRIS

JEREMY
Sigh, see, there's definitely something WRONG with my phone's camera. I NEED TO GET IT FIXED SOMEHOW. I solely depend on my phone's camera for photos la. :X
I haven't done this in awhile!
And I thought it'll be quite cooool.
Top 5 Biggest Chatlogs of the Month1. CARISSA FAN XINXIN (3724KB)
2. AARON SIM EN LI (2942KB)
3. JEREMY GOH
BLAHBLAH (1250KB)
4. STEPHANIE CHUAH JIE YIN (1094KB)
5. SAMUEL TONG (472KB)
Haha quite funny. :D
No, you must be mad.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs