After the rain falls, the sun shines again. :DThe time has come to pass.
All that's left is an unwanted memory,
And the only way you can smile again,
Is to realize that it's all over :)
I've folded my arms. They're not waiting anymore. :D
I had a half-good, half-bad day.
The GOOD: Handed in our last project for the semesterrrr! :D HAPPY MAX. :D
The BAD: We did use 11 hrs++ to finish it yesterday.
The GOOD: I have two running partners today. :D
The BAD: Before I even started running with Evynn and Jeremy, AND was just stretching.. GAHRAHBAHHHH!
The GOOD: Runrunrunnn = BYEBYE FATS!
The BAD: It started raining.
The GOOD: It was just a drizzle.
The BAD: Had kebab with Evynn = FAT
The GOOD: :D
The BAD: It started raining on the way home.
The GOOD: It didn't pour heavily until I stepped into the house. :D
Conclusion: I've been spared from having the most terribly unlucky day of my life. :D YAY. God's mercies never end! :)

Hard at work eh. :D We made a hugeee mess.

My owl is suuuper cute :D

Evynn act zai with his wireless mouse. :/

RAHHHH BAABAA.
I'm not kidding this time, I really mean goodbye.I don't belong to you no more.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs