Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feelin' lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me, what more do I need?
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's okay - Taylor Swift, A Place in this World

WHEEE Sentosaaaa :)
And IT WAS SUNNNYYYY! :D
It only started being cloudy and raining after Gibson and I left Sentosa!
:D WHEEE!


Yea, quite camwhore-ish :D

I kind of like this picture! HAHA.

GIBSON
is actually more camwhore than I am but I didn't bluetooth his pictures to myself.
:D

I climbed up ehhh. :/

S is for SHEILA

Gibson and Sheila :D

Apparently, great minds think alike. :D

It's quite funny. :/ AS IN WEIRD.
I went to meet Aaron after that.
And Aaron met Weiqian. SO HILARIOUS. :D
We went shopping for Weiqian's new flipflops because she broke her wedges.
HAHA. :D
Then we sat down for a drink :D

RAAAAAH. Hahaha.

Weiqian&Sheila :D

Aaron is like so baa cos he DOESN'T WANT TO STOP PLAYING.

Weiqian and Aaron's iPhone. :/

:D :D

Weiqian, Sheila & Aaron
Then we met the climbers!
Lol, quite funny cos I saw Haffiz first and he wasn't even at the front. :D
SHALL WAIT FOR THE PHOTOS WE TOOK WITH JUER. :)
Will upload here when I get them! :D WHEEEE!
EDIT:The photo we took with Juer :)
/EDITLost and ranaway,
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs