Monday, August 25, 2008

You'll only throw your pride aside once;

I had quite an awesome weekend with my 1520 brothers and sisters-in-Christ! :D

Saturday, 23 August 2008

After praise team practice, went over to Weixin's house for her birthday BBQ and sleepoverrrr! :D
Almost everyone was in PINK and WHITE because of her dresscode, Lol!


On the way to Weixin's house! :D


Us playing Wii. HILARIOUS GAME! Xinhua looks really funny in this picture. Anyway. Amos and Xinhua are so funny cos they keep scolding each other for not being able to win Aaron or something like that. HAHAHA.
AND I ALMOST WAS ABLE TO WIN AARON WHEN I PLAYED AGAINST HIM. I feel cool about it. :D


Them playing Wii. We take turns! :D




They're hilarious! :D


Sheila and Xinhui. This is the girl I practically grew up with and is like my older sister! :D HAHA.


Gideon and Sheila. This little boy is the boy I predict who'll grow up to be a real godly gentleman! :) HAHA. He's like 3 years younger than me but he willingly offers to carry my bag! :D


Weicheng and Sheila. This boy's english has improved a whole lot since coming up to 1520. :D


This was supposed to be a Aaron and Weixin photo which turned out to be like a group photo instead! Super funny! :D

I shall await for more photos to be uploaded and sent to me :D HAHA.

EDIT, 29 August 2008:
I JUST GOT THE GROUP PHOTO FROM WEIXIN'S BIRTHDAY! :D
Thanks Gideon!


/EDIT

Sunday, 24 August 2008

We played Wii till about 2am before Weixin forced us to stop.
So like the EIGHT of us (Me, Weixin, Weiling, Yansiew, Aaron, Weicheng, Suoting and Gideon) piled into Weixin's relatively small room, all spread out across the floor with puny pillows and what nots.
Me and Weixin had like a butt fight on her bed cos I kept bumping into her cos we were squeezing on her SINGLE BED, mind you!
After 15 minutes of lying in silence, someone broke the silence and we all started talking and turned on the lights again. HAHA.
About 3 plus 4 I think, Weiling forced us all into bed lest we can't stay awake during service. Lol.
I think I stayed awake until like almost 5 before falling sleep cos I couldn't find a comfortable spot! THEN Weicheng's alarm had to ring.
Gah. But okay, aside from the weird noises and comments coming from everyone once in awhile, I got like, 2 hours of sleep at least! :)


Discussing stuff after church.


O m g, I almost missed this extremely cute photo! HAHAHA. It's been long since I saw these three "xiao piggies" together! HAHAHAHAHAHHA! :D Cute.


At Nicholas' house.


Yansiew and Tetris HAHA.


Aaron and Yansiew.


Daryl.


LOLLLL! :D


Yumyumyum. HAHA.


Hello.

Today, 25 August 2008

I bakedddd! :D HAHA.
Was bored and cranky, and was at homeee.



Nah, turn back.

posted at 6:05 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs