Won't come chasing;22 September 2008 - MondayI woke up really early to accompany Weicheng to his appointment. HAHA.
Came home to watch
One Tree Hill until Xinhua came for lunch!
Then Weicheng came. And Aaron came.
And we played Wii. APPARENTLY WEICHENG'S IMPROVING AT WII.
He must have been practising last week while Aaron and I were watching Death Race, RIGHT WEICHENG? HAHA.
We all dinnered and went to church for training. :)
HAD DAO HUIII :) THANKS MUSHI! :D
23 September 2008 - TuesdayCarissa and I met Xingjun and we went shopping! :D
Well before we actually met Xingjun, we met each other on the train and it was so funny cos we were already late and we were so engrossed talking that we missed our stop and took even longer to get to Dhoby Ghaut! :X

Xingjun left after awhile and that left Carissa and I walking about being baabaas.
We bought shades!

AND HAD RAINBOW ICE! It is suuper yum! :D
Then met Reynard who explained to us the entire senario that he'd planned.
Then came Samantha. We sat and yakked while waiting for the others.
They took suuuper long. :(Finally everyone else arrived including the twins and it was quite funny cos they were really surprised to see Carissa and me. :) YAYYY successful surprise!
Met two others, Chin Hao and Celine.
It was quite weird cos I found Chin Hao extremely familiar.
Apparently he has a
twin who's in HMS. :/ HAHAHAHA.
Fish and Co. is officially noisy cos everyone was like shouting across the table so that they could be heard. :/ I don't like.

While we were eating, the twins got invited up to the stage to perform! :)
Yet another of Reynard's surprises! :)
YAY wonderful time spent catching up! :D
Thanks Reynard for inviting us! :)
And almost 50 dollars spent in a day
and I hvn't even started work then!
BFF and I on the way homeeee. :)
TODAYYYYY.
First day of work.
5 hours. 5 times 5 = 25. ROARRR. :(
But I had lots of fun.
I liked the idea of baking cookies for Starbucks. :D YAY.
And I did get to eat a lil. Amazingly I didn't feel that hungry the whole time.
THANK GOD. :D
I wished Carissa and I could bake together though.
I think it'll be nicer to be able to talk with someone while baking, rather than listen to other people talk. :X
"I don't like ____. Because ____(he) is so ugly." -BFF :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs