Greater. Mighty-er. Stronger. :D14 September 2008, Sunday
Me getting Weicheng to take a photo with me HAHAHAA :D

Isaiah the bear!

Doesn't Weicheng's shirt look like Isaiah bear's shirt! :D
After church, lunch and daohui, I went back home with my parents.
Showered, and then came out for dinner!

Megan and Sheila

We had a birthday dinner for my ah ma! :D
Then went for Stephen Tong Rally:

YAY mini cell-group photo! HAHAHAAH!
3 cell leaders and 1 cell member!Today, I skipped the Charity recording for AST bcos I decided I should exercise.
But then I totally forgot ClimbAsia opened late on Mondays!
P. We either climbed and be models for them to take photos or not climb at all.
Aaron and I decided not to, apparently. SO I DIDNT EXERCISE. :(
Ended up playing Wii and watching Death Race. :D
Aaron, Weicheng and I had dinner with Pris and Bryan Lee! HAHA!
Catch up with one another and stuff. :)
Had leadership training and daohuiiii! :)
WHEEEE! :D
Didn't exercise. P.
:D :D :D :D :D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs