She is held in His arms :)Interview was successful! :D
I HAVE A JOB! Hahaha.
Shall not tell you where it is! :)
You can ask me!
But sadly I don't think I'll be at the same place as BFF. :/
I'm still excited. :D

Meeting. :/

Using my brother and Muyang as models. HAHA.

HAHA, I remember I used to play with this same float TEN YEARS ago with my brother, Joy and Dawn. :D
I saw a pretty one-piece. 89 bucks. ROAR.
Oh, Aaron and I bought Weicheng an English Bible.
We got it wrapped up nicely and Weicheng was like totally stunned when we gave it to him - like as if we'd wrap a bomb up! :D
HAHA tomorrow is WII day! :D COMEEEE! ;)
True LOVE waits.
True LOVE never fails.
It wasn't true love because he didn't wait and it failed. (Aww.)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs