Dad was right:I think I've gotten rid of most of anything asshole-y. :)
I gave Aaron the asshole heart so it's kind of gonegonegone
since I think Aaron might just tear it LOL!
I don't feel anything so I think I'm quite cool WHEEEE! :D :D
Sunday, 31 August 2008We had service as Sands Theatre in celebration for Teachers' Day! :D

Huilun and I! :D I like my new shoes. :D

Sheila, Aaron, Amos, Zhenxiang and Enping!

We went to watch WALL-E! :D

HAHA posing with the tickets. We bought like almost 30 I think. :)

Lol.

:D

Weiling is hilarious! :D

After Wall-e, my cell group plus Aaron and Weicheng came over to my place. :D

BBQ~

Weicheng kena whack by Weiling HAHA! :D

Aaron&Amos :)

Amos, Aaron and I :D

Sheila, Shiying and Weiling :D

Super coolios fire :D Everyone was like saying how it looked like Burger King's advert. :D

Sheila and Aaron

Group picture! :D

:D:D

Then we decided to take more grp pics.

Post-BBQ activities: Wii and Risk :D

Risk. :)

RAAAAH. :( White = Sheila; Grey = Shiying; Red = Jovan
I HAVE AWESOME CELL GROUP MATES LA! :D WHEEEE! :)
We're moving to new cells next week. Aww.
There are so many flowers out there :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs