It was MY mistake,Hey I know I've been gone for OH SO LONG. :D
BUT TODAY, is a super awesome 7th - cos it's the 7th I've been waiting oh so long for!
7 appeared twice today. RAAAAAHGRAAHHBAAAAH.
Just an update!
My dad's admitted to the hospital cos he was stung by a hornet.
P. :/


These are photos taken from A&E yesterday. I know you can't really see this, but my dad had rashes all over his body and had blotchy eyes and a swollen hand and tongue. He's much better now - hopefully he can be discharged tomorrow! But prayers please. :)
The visits from church people today really demonstrated the love, care and concern these brothers and sisters-in-Christ have for one another! :D There were SO MANY! Aw I'm touched! HAHA.
The new CG is quite awesomeeee YAY. :D
And if you don't already know, I'm not going to Thailand. :(
But the last few days were really quite drama-mama, and I'm finally glad I'm not going afterall! DUE TO LOTS OF DIFFERENT REASONS! I was needed here and not going to Thailand is somewhat good for me.
Though now I need to find a job.This is one example of me planning my own life and disregarding God's wish.
God is in control. :) I must give Him
full surrender. :D
I've learnt, definitely.
But really, sometimes, you get so carried away - and that's what happened with me.
And it happens pretty often too. Rah.It's like, "I'll think about it" Vs. "I'll pray about it."
I was thinking, and I forgot prayer.
This will serve as a reminder to me to hand everything into God's hands and not take things in my own stride! :D
Time's up! You lose. :D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs