Take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as You will
I surrender - Corrinne May, "Five loaves and two fishes"
Rah I'm sitting at home being really boooored.
I did go for a run this morning! :D With my brother.
Then I watched him play Harry Potter on Wii until I fell asleep. P.
Anyway, yesterday I met Steph, Pris and Mich for dinner! :D
This was then:
NDP 2004, taken with some P phone.
And this is now:
Pris, Mich, Sheila :D
Steph got cut out from the other side lol. Amazing how technology improved within 4 years. HAHA.

:D Us at Carrefour.

Pris&Sheila :D

Mich&Sheila :D


Hm, apparently Steph had to close her eyes at the best shot and we didn't realise. :/
RAH my nose is peeling. :/
I like this song. (
link)
SEND ME IF YOU HAVEEE! :D
State the obvious,
I didn’t get my perfect fantasy
I realized you love yourself
More that you could ever love me — Taylor Swift, Picture to Burn
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs