Even though you're there, she can't see you!Well, as you might have already known,
I DONT HAVE A JOB and I have been mucking around doing nothing the past few weeks - growing fat as well due to uncontrollable snacking and the lack of runs! :/
So anyway, girlfriends and I decided to take the whole of tuesday to find ourselves a job! HAHA.

We p-ed our first interview
bcos they were NON-SPECIFIC in their advert so we ended up making calls from the bus stop. LOL.
Stephanie and friend ps-ed us for LAN,
WHICH IS BAA IF YOU ASK ME.Carissa and I went off to more interviews and also to scope around and stuff.
I conclude that AGENCIES ARE P. Most of them, anyway.
We combed Plaza Sing, filling up quite a number of forms and stuff. :D
I really want to work at BABW! :( But they're taking so longggg to start class.
Gibson cameeeee and made us go to Suntec with him cos he wanted to get whatever shorts blahblah. :D
So we dinnered at Raffles City before heading homeee.
Interview for Carissa and me tmr, I'm so excited :D HAHA.
Prayers please! :)
I still want to work at BABW.The Red box VS. The Blue box
THE RED BOX WINS! :D HAHAHAHAHA! :D
Sun, shine! Don't go away! :D:D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs