POST EDITED ON 22 OCTOBER :)You know it can't be worth it when:
You pretend so you might be noticed, and
You laugh so you might not get hurt.
When there's a "might", there's always a great possibility.
My life pretty much revolves around school, church and work.
Now I wonder why I even got started with working out there.
And I wonder how some people are just plain
stupid silly.
And why people seem to make mistakes on purpose.
I think if you want to screw up my schedule, then there's really no point in asking me for my schedule every week right? Sigh.
People. I don't know what goes on in their heads sometimes.
Yeah, I know.
I'm gonna be meeting more of these people when I officially start to work.
School's quite sucky cos of the lousy timetable.
On friday during our 4 hour break, Charmo, Nessa and I went 6th avenue-ing!
We gorged ourselves with icecream! And Charmo and Nessa bought drinks at Tea Party!
HAHA. 4 hour break is lousy.
So anyway, some random photos over the past few days:

Steph - when Steph and I were helping with icing.

Yeah, 18 Oct was Huz's birthday, and I bought him a cookie and drew for him please! :D Like how awesome can I get!
He did come down to get it though HAHA.
Huz and his cookie!

I drew this okay. I wrote chinese, can you believe it? :X HAHA.

Huilun, Xinhua and I during games on Sunday. Unglam max.

Unglam max double.

Xinhua, me and Aaron tangled in some cool mess.

I think this is an awesomely cute photo of the 3 cell groups. :)

My grp attempting to be awesome. Like one chair!

Yea, one chair 8 people or something. :X

Frigging awesomeeee.

:)

HAHA hardcore max.

WE are so cute. :) This is like 8 people on one chair!

The weight of all the girls actually balanced off with Aaron's.

Xinhua and I led
Polar bear. :) I so rather play than narrate.

:/

That's us declaring dead people. HOHO.

:)

Group shot!



Xinhua, Sheila, Jiaen, Huilun, Weiting
I think there are other photos on Sunday but apparently Weiling is having a hard time uploading them. HAHA. :)
So then aftr church I went to work.

Steph. I took this when I came back from dumping trash.

While Steph and I were waiting to clock out on Sunday, the donut people came over and gave us these awesome donuts! :D AHHA we were super excited la. :D
Caught
Night in Rodanthe with Huz, friend and friend on Monday.
It was like, kind of boring. :(
My new "bus partner" is great! :)
Bubbling underneath.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs