Your smile and the sound of your voice
And the way you see through me - "The Name of the Game" as in the Soundtrack of Mamma Mia!
I think I've broken my momentum to blog!
Amazing, HAHAHA. :/
I love blogging. ROAR.
I do love work. ;D
Steph has joined meeee. I'm thrilled.
But we can barely meet cos now I'm posted to RC more while she's at CL. :X
Funny thing is, I've never wanted to work at CL this much until she's here.
Oh well. But I'm still thrilled!

Sheila with freshly-baked cookies, straight out of the oven!
Credits to STEPH!
Don't go wasting your emotion. Lay all your LOVE on me! ;)
<3
Anyway, let's see.
Got to catch
Mamma Mia! with my dear family on Sunday after our sushi dinner!
I love musicalss. :D

:D SUSHI?

My brother is a baaa.

;D
I had off on Monday and today. :/
I hate off when I have nothing to doooo.
Today, I went out with Mich! :D
It was quite funny cos I mrt-ed all the way to
Buangkok, just to ride Mich's bike into TOWN. HAHAHHAHA.
I lugged my $700 guitar along to lend to Jeremy!
Mich almost fainted when she saw the guitar cos she thought I was gonna lug the guitar onto the bike. HAHAHAHAHA!
Aww I haven't met Jeremy Goh for so long! RIGHT! :D
Means I haven't been running. :XAnyway, I GOT TO RIDE BIKEEEEE! YAYYYY!
Mich is such a safe rider :P
She keeps going behind all the smelly cars. :/ HAHA.
But super fun.
I lost another earring. Grr helmet.Mich and I went to say hi to Steph then got our tickets to watch
Eagle Eye! :D
Mich and I went shopping.
I bought a couple of rubberbands, the
Mamma Mia! Soundtrack and some Famous Amos cookies which are totally not as nice as Mrs. Fields'!
Steph got off work and we went dinnerrrrr! :D
I like catching up with girlfriends! <3
It was like a sitting duck
A little small-talk, a smile
And baby, I was stuck- "Lay all your love on me" as in the Soundtrack of Mamma Mia!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs