She will probably never go back there again. ;(I shall upload my photos before they pile up. :)
Can you believe it's already NOVEMBER?!
Monday, 3 November 2008After class, I met Ziiiqi and Jovannnnn.
Jovan is super act cute in school please. ;)Ziqi and I spotted a lot of really weird facial expressions coming from Jovan.
LOLLL. Eeeee.

Ziqi and Jovan on the bus. :)

Sheila and Ziqi, I LOOK AWFUL. :(

IVP Jackets! :D :D

Well, Ziqi's jacket is stolen but mine is MINEEEE! :D

After leaders we went to have daoooohui! :D
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
Sent my dear brother off to the airport.
He's now in Nanjing. :)
And because of this, I get to sleep on Seth's awesomely soft
Ikea mattress! :D
HAHAHA.
Today, 6 November 2008
Was kind of bored so I made this and a paper airplane out of our flipcharts. :D

Amanda copy. HAHAHAHA. Kidding. :)
I'm getting fat.
Need to run. :D
Are you willing to be perfect?
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs