Okay, due to the lack of blog entries, I've accumulated 101 photos. So I took some out so I'm not blogging all eh. HAHAHAHA. :D It's been a week, man! I've been out a lot. :D
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Plainsunset at Cine! :D
I drew this pretty-ness!
Sunday, 16 November 2008
Avenue Q! It was goood, but a little DISTURBING. LOL.
My dear brother and Weicheng.
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
I was at the library.. and I finally found the book which gave me my nickname. :X
Huz found this. :X HAHAHAHA.
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Bright and early at Botanical Gardens! :D
WALKINGGGGG!
Charmoooooo!
Me!
Charmo's pretty shot.
Pretty leh, like secret garden!
:D :D :D
Sheila in the rainforest! :D
:D
Charmo and Sheila in the rainforest! :D
Ooooh look!
Sheila and Charmaine! :)
Fountain! :D
Went home, rested. Then Carissa and I headed out to ZOUK! :D The PCD event wasn't at all that fab.. but oh well. :) We got to MAMBO! HAHA.
Visit to the Grand Copthorne's toliet! Yes, the same one as DND '07!
Carissa and Sheila! <3
:D
Fake Pussycat Dolls please. EEEE. :(
Mamboooo. :) Xinhua and Meifen joined us aft that! :D
Imelda, meet Isaiah :) HAHAHAA.
TODAY:
Carissa and I woke up early! Even though.. We snoozed our alarms like 4 or 5 times! HAHAHAHAHA. :D
I met JASON CHUA for lunch and some shoppinggggg bef work! :D I haven't seen this boy for like.. A YEAR? The last time I saw him, I just got attached. That's way long mannn. Jason said my hair looks better. I don't know if it's true or not, but I guess it's better than my bleached highlights, rahh. We're getting old. :(
Jason must be anorexic or something! PLEASE LOOK.
Jason is sad. But Sheila is happy because Toffeenut <3 is back! :D
I like boys who smell nice. :)
Projects galore! RAHRAHRAHRAHRAH. Die.
So now I come to you With open arms Nothing to hide Believe what I say So here I am With open arms Hoping you’ll see What your love means to me Open arms
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers