So hot, it melted!According to Jasmine Loh San San, we took
155 photos on her camera and phone.
But if you add the other random photos from the rest of us, I think we might have taken almost
200 photos! ;D
Unbelievable!
Taino = CamwhoreOne day, we should just go out and just take photos only! Hahaha. :D
Therefore, I shall
not post all the photos here. ;)
Beware!
SUPER LOTS OF PHOTOS AHEAD!
I was almost an hour late meeting them so this was after THEIR lunch. :D
Sheila, Sandy, Zul, Xingjun!
Please, I'm almost always never late. ;P
Jasmine, Sheila and Sandy :D

With Xingjunnnn! :D

At Tanjong beach: Zul, Sheila, Sandy, Xingjun!

The five of us!
Terence was late.
JUMPSHOT! :D

With Jasmineeee.

With Sandyyyyy.

We are so prettaye please!

The five of us again! Xingjun long arms!

Zul's sandals are hugeeeee! ;)

After our swim! :D

:D :D

The girls! :D

Jasmine wants to kiss me! :*

HAHA!

Xingjun: DEAD or ALIVE?

With Zuuuuul.

Sandy and Terence yoooo! ;) I took this! So pretty please!

TAINO <3

Pretty leh the photo!

Everybody squashed together. :X

We took like a kazillion jumpshots, they are all funny and they are all on fb for your viewing pleasure. I can't stop laughing at our photos la seriously!

Xingjun is like the only one not jumping and is like showing off his muscles! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jasmine totally sacrificed herself for all our water shots cos her hand was the only one that was dry! :( But pretty right?
The waves were like pushing us all around really awkwardly though! HAHA.
Pretty sunset! :D

This is like such a pretty photo of baabaa and me! :D:D

With baabaa!

The sunset is awesome la!

Look! :D

The sunset is too pretty alr.

We couldn't stop taking photos! ;)

This was after our shower.
I like this photo cos we all look like we have really sharp noses!

Another photo which Jasmine sacrificed herself. :( But it's really nice! :D

LAST GROUP SHOT!
before Jasmine left us. :(
Yeah the bus was taking frigging long. :(

Baabaa and I :)
I have yet to receive photos from the flyer from Xingjun.
So I'll upload when I get them! :D

Walking to the MRT thus bypassing the Esplanade and camwhoring again. :D

On the way home: O M G Terence is on the MRT. HAHA. :D
Friday, 7 November 2008
<3

Suuuuper cute right! :D I made them!

:D:D

They became the people on our bridge! :D
I can't find an explanation.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs