Romeo, save me
I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Is this in my head?
I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground
And pulled out a ring and said .. On Thursday, after school, I met Carissa for Starbucks! :D
The boy was so baa, I didn't want ice. :(

On Friday, I met Carissa againnnnn and we went to visit Maya and Rick HOHO.

Carissa is super funny la. :D
After that, Hanrong came to fetch us in his super cool car -
almost getting into a couple of accidents on his journey over and to my house :P
BUT, thanks for the ride home, HANRONG! :D
I had to do project and work on Isaiah's birthday on Saturday, SADLY.
So he merely got a birthday lunch with his friends Iesha and Imelda, and a visit to Starbucks. :)

<3 Starbucks. Always have, always will ;)

Here's my dear Isaiah joining us for project discussion early in the morning!

Near end of our 4 hour discussion :D

Lunch at
Cremes and Crepes!: Isaiah with friends Iesha (left) and Imelda (centre)!

Steph with Iesha, Carissa with Imelda, Me and Isaiah! :D:D

At work. Rick and I decorated Snow men! :D

Two of those I did. :D

Them aaaaaall :D
Rick and I were quite baa, we kind of messed up a lot of things that day.MY LAST DAY OF THE YEAR! :)
I guess I'll kind of miss it.
Hahaha.
Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you, and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say .. yes!- Taylor Swift, Love Story
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs