Ignorance is temporal bliss :/ Yes, I went away.
SUUUUUUUUPER BUSY. :(
Here's a photo update. :D
Most photos are like up on facebook and I'm rly lazy to post them all up here.
Fb is so effective in helping to share photos.
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
I super love this photo with BFF!

Carissa, Sheila and Xinhua :)
Sunday, 23 November 2008 1520 FUND-RAISING!

See. I helped with car-washing even though I was in
a dress. LOL.

Sheila, Huilun and Yizhen! :D FURRY BALLS!
Monday, 24 November 2008
Was suuuper thankful cos I made it through my supervision! :D
And my children were awesomely good that day. :D

Pretty car at the airport. :/
Friday, 28 November 2008
I met Carissa and we went to the IT fair to get my awesomeeee ...

iPod touch! :D
Saturday, 29 November 2008
Camwhoring with groupmates at Starbucks!
Sunday, 30 November 2008 1520 @ Sentosaaaa!
No, I'm really not a Sentosa-ish girl. Serious.
Purple flags! :D

With my so very awesomeeeee cell group!

More group shots!

G. G. :/

:DD

Sheila, Ziqi, Yansiew

Jovan, (Soosian), Aaron, me, Xinhua, Joey and Amos -
Supposed to be a seniors shot.
With the ones I LOVEEE! <3

<3
Prayers please.
I hope to make it through all this hardcore-ness.
:)
The heart was folded in half.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs