Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm not waiting for perfect,

I'm way too lazy to wait for the photos from camp to appear.
SO I SHALL JUST BLOG! :D
Because I haven't blogged for so long I can barely remember what happened.

7 December 2008


My brother had his BAPTISM! :)


Family <3

12 December 2008


Project mates! :D


Thank you Shoera, for taking a nice photo of me! ;)


This presentation marks the end of projects for the year! :D

Went off to church to meet cellgroup mates and spent the whole afternoon doing camp prep! :D


Pirate hat's basic structure!


Pirate hat in the making!


Aaron with our Pirate hat!


Lynette with Pirate hat, Sheila with Queen's crown which we forgot to bring in the end :(


Pirate hat and swordddd! The sword is awesome!


;D

Afterwhich, I went off to attend my cousin's wedding. Was really interesting :D
Sheila can't wait to get married hahaha. Kidding :D


With my brothers :)


With my cousins


With my cousin, her husband and my favorite LITTLE nephew! ;D
Gibson is never forgotten! HAHA.


Family photo! Of those who were there at least. :D

Oh and if you're wondering.. yes my perm is PERM-anent! ;)

13-16 December 2008

AUSTIN HILLS :D


Xinhua, Sheila, and Lynette - On the bus to Austin Hills!


With Jovan!


One of the games on the first night!


One of the games on the 2nd day. This one was really hilarious. Jovan and Aaron kept doing things that cracked me up! :D


With Peiwei the Pirate! Lol.


ARHARHARH!


This photo is so hilarious cos Aaron is like caught in the act of stripping dear Isaiah bear! :/


HAHAHAHA.


Lynette the Queen!


RARRRR!


Lyn and I with Pw. :D


With Joey and Amos who look hilarious!


Here's my group's skit.. even though Aaron is totally cut off and we came in last HAHA. More videos uploaded on FB!


Baskin Robbins at JUSCO on the way back to Singapore!


With Lyn - BACK IN SINGAPORE! :D


1520 <3

Overall, our CG performed the best during the camp and I'm OH SO PROUD of my cell group mates! :D We're so awesome! <3

18 December 2008

Lynette and I went to watch Twilight!
It's so awesome even though I've never read the book!
I've only like heard of the basic storyline and all. :)
Haha the cinema was huge and everyone was chatty and all and it was a lil noisy.
But it was good. People's comments added to the atmosphere! ;)


:D

Went to do some shopping and stuff.
Then met Weisi and Jovan before sending Lynette off to the MRT.



Our group shoots are pretty retarded.

Someone told me a couple of days back that there was "nothing to be proud of" about my parents' presence. Well, I just want to let ya'll know that I am proud of my parents and I think everyone SHOULD BE too. I do NOT feel ashamed when they come and support me like how parents do with little kids because I think it is a blessing that they come. My parents come and visit me when I work, they support me when I climb, they pick me up and fetch me to places to show me their support and I really appreciate it. I know as teenagers, we want to be supposedly cool and adult-y, but really, appreciate being a kid until you truly grow up yea?

I love Christmas, Christmas presents and Christmas songs! HAHA.
And this Christmas, I'm keeping my heart for myself :D

I don't want a lot for Christmas, this is all I'm asking for.

posted at 11:59 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs