Sheila is counting down 3 more days! :DI can't believe I forgot my birthday. TWICE.
When people tell me they forget their birthdays I'll be like wondering how in the world that is possible cos your birthday is like so awesomeeee?
But yeah now I see how busyness really takes over.
First, BFF made a comment about my birthday being on tuesday and I was like WHAT? SO FAST? :X
And then I forgot again that day when Weicheng went to ask Jovan whether they should ask me out on tuesday and I started rattling about how I may need to do work.
And Jovan gave me this P look and was like "Don't tell me you forgot your birthday again." :X
I'm not gona let myself forget again though!
Facebook is an awesome invention!

Jeremy and Terence really made me feel better! :D
Thank God for great friends right HAHA. :)


See.. My poor brother who didn't receive his dinner on time.
So I cooked instant noodles and he added extra ingredients!
Times two. :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs