Saturday, 24 January 2009 My belated (X4) celebration :D PHOTOS AWAY! :D As Pris has uploaded the photos sidewards, I shall post them that way cos I'm too lazy to upload again. LOL. :D Thanks Pris for photos! Thanks Lynette for photos!
Bridginggg!
St. Margs-ys! :D Pris, Cheryl, Sheila, Steph!
Most unglam but its really funny though! :D
HAHA FREAKING FUNNY :D
Churchies! :D Xinhua, Sheila, Lynette!
With Cheryl Soh :)
With Steph :)
With Pris :)
With Aaron :)
With Weicheng :)
With Amos :)
I'm trying to be freaking LAMP-POST HERE. But look at Dean's cut - Steph apparently scratched him. She must be freaking violent lol.
Jumpshot with Cheryl :D
This looks like "Teacher Pris is talking to Imelda and Iesha" shot. :D
CUTE RIGHT ! :D
Lol Cheryl.
I love this funny face photo! :D
This is a classic of Aaronnnn HAHAHA.
Cake :)
So prettyyy! :D Credits: PRIS!
<3 Carissa!
<3 family!
Churchmates :D
We look cute :D
Everybody's like looking everywhere!
Our funny face shots! :D
These are possibly my future bridesmaids! HAHAHA! :D
Yeaaa.. I'm so thankful for Carissa that I cried. ;( Don't look! HAHA.
This is a, "Look, we both have got the same phone, the same iPod and the same shoes!" photo. :D
Carissa!
Cheryl!
HAHAHA :D
Apart from the fact that I'm making a funny face, I have nice eyes in this photo!
Yes and I'm really thankful for all these awesome friends of mine! :D I LOVE YOU ALL <3
25 January 2009 CNY Eve @ Church :D
Sheila, Xinhua, Regina :D
With Weicheng
With Weisi - SHE BOUGHT ME THIS DRESS LEH! :D
With Weicheng and Peiwei
PEIWEI IS WEARING THE SAME SHIRT AS MY ISAIAH BEAR!
With Jovan
With Aaron :)
At Brunch, Xinhua uses maple syrup to tell us bible stories fom Exodus LOL.
Fried Mars Bar!
I think this photo looks cool :D
I like Sepia :)
YAY I love my friends :) HAHAHA. Happy Chinese New Year, ya'll :D
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers