Gleaming like a silver ribbon!Here's my last post before I turn 19.
And in Jovan's opinion, I'm actually going into my 20th year of life.
THAT. Is freaking old. :(
Sunday, 18 January 2009
Huilun, Sheila, Lynette and Xinhua :D

My eyes are freaking puffy and eyebag-ish. :(
<3

:D
After that I went shopping with Weisi and got a WHOLE LOT OF STUFF - amounting to about 70 bucks! :D WHEEEE!
HAHA was quite fun shopping actually. I de-stressed :D
And Weisi gave me my first birthday present! :D
But of course I know Charmo already bought it since Christmas and Jovan bought it awhile back as well. :D
Birthdays are cool lol. :)
Monday, 19 January 2009I ponned lecture. :/
Was at the library with BFF and we had a couple of other visitors like XINGJUN! :D
I havent seen Xingjun since Sentosa that time!
Carissa and I played with webcam with JEREMY GOH who was in class lol.





Xingjun, me, Carissa, and Yangjun - Carissa's churchmate! :D

Jovan gave me a fright at NP's bus stop and he bussed with me to Bishan! :)
BYEBYE I NEED TO DO WORK. :D
Wonderful blessings :D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs