Sheila officially has NO MORE PINEAPPLE TARTS IN HER HOUSE anymore. Apparently Jovan came over on Sunday and ate THREE out of my SIX. :( HAHA and I ate the other 3 so I don't have anymoreeee.
NO. MORE. EXAMS. :D HOLIDAYSSSS <3
Saturday, 21 February 2009
The kids had great fun in the church office taking photos of Jovan and I, like as if we were a tourist attraction or something! They were really funny though! All of them claiming to be from IT club or something! :D
Here're some of the photos the boys took and some I took. :D
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Went to meet BFF for randomness ;) We had FRIED MARS BARS la! :D
Now Sheila is very un-tired from sleepinggggg so long! :/ Eeeee slitty eyes. HAHAHA.
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers