We live and we learn
To take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen
When it's supposed to happen
Then we find the reason why
One step at a time - Jordin Sparks, "One Step at a time"
19 February 2009



Jovan sent me to school - and I studied with Jem. :)
20 February 2009One exam DOWN.
One more to GO.
:D :D
After my exam, I went shopping with my two favoritest people - Jovan and Carissa, for their mothers' birthday presents! :D
Carissa bought like the wow-est things! HAHA. :D
Sorry for almost pangsehing you, Carissa! :(



Sigh my hair looks terribly straight in these photos. :( RAHHHH.
NONONONO.
And so now it's back to studying until Monday! :D
I'm in quite a holiday-ish mood right now HAHA.
I still have 6 pineapple tarts!
She has no regrets :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs