Ready? Get set. KGO! Tuesday, 17 March 2009 Jovan took a day off!
We wanted to catch a movie but didn't, and ended up at Sentosa! :D
Kind of my parents' fault. HAHA.
A peacock and her chicks! :D I want a pet bird.
Back at Vivo for din.
Wednesday, 18 March 2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIS! :D
I woke up real early at SIX. Booo.
Cos my brother wanted to catch the sunrise at Sento!
Good morning :)
Zeyong and I got Sean to take loads of photos of us! :D HAHA. Or me. :D
And this is my favorite shot in BIG!
FAMILY:
:D
After that we left for breakfast and stimulation rides! :D HAHA.
Then we headed out of Sento and went to this place Baabaa brought me to before!
Awesome weather :)
Here are some reasons why I think I make a
good photographer and my brothers make
good models :
Yeah, that's how good I am ;) HAHAHA!
More family photos!
Later on the evening, Sheila met Pris and met Carissa, Steph and Dean for dinner at Bakerzin! :D It was yummyyy! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY!
When you put 4 silly girls together, you get:
And this is random, but you know, Carissa is becoming an unofficial birthday cake cutter! HAHAHA. Here's why:
Pris' birthday cake, 2009
Janice's birthday cake, 2007
She also cut my cake la! But I can't find a photo of that at the moment! ;)
Okayyyy, this is the end. :D
Jovan said, Jovan loved Sheila :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs