More than ever! :DThis is something Pauline tagged me to do. HM.
But it's so long and draggish so..
I'M SORRY, PAULINE! BUT I'M SURE JOVAN WILL LET YOU HUG ME! :D
Okay I haven't been online or blogging at all cos I sent dear Eden to Fujitsu to get her repaired and now, she doesn't groan and her microphone works! :D
Weicheng was like whatevering me about not blogging.
Apparently I'm supposed to put Weicheng's face up here but his photo is still with Jovan so I can't upload it on my blog. Awwww.
So anyway, loads to catch up on!
26 March 2009Jaeaxe and I met Cheryl for her
birthday lunch.
It's more of like, eating lunch and wishing her happy birthday since we didnt get to sing her a song at all. :/

And we took A LOT of photos I tell you.
Actually, Jaeaxe took a lot of photos of us.
It was quite funny cos she snapped non-stop all the way and it annoyed Cheryl! :D














29 March 2009We sent the Mission Team off at the airport after church and returned to church after lunch. Jovan went off to donate his blood. :/

Apparently his blood came flowing out real fast. :X
30 March 2009Met BFF for shopping and we got her a pretty pink wallet. :)


Sheila is down with the flu.
Prayers please. :)
Much love!
Third time's a charm!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs