More than just three wordsSheila had an awful weekend! :(
On Saturday while out with Jovan, she dropped her EZ-link card somewhere in the cinemas without noticing until she was on the way home on the bus. Then she had to track her steps back till she finally found it. Thankfully, she had Jovan for company.
AND THEN.
On Sunday, Sheila dropped her phone at Esplanade library without noticing, AGAIN.
Probably because her phone and the sofa was of the same colour. And she didn't realise this until she was HOME. Apparently, after a call to the library and loads of miss calls to Sheila's phone on Jovan's part, her phone was located and Sheila was able to collect the phone from the library.
Thank God.
I wonder why I keep losing things.
And my brother lost his wallet on Monday.
I'm keeping my belongings close by now. :)
My cousin gave birth to a pretty girl and we visited them on Saturday too! :)

But anywayyyyyy.
Here's some photos we took on Saturday while being oblivious to the fact that I don't have my EZ-link card with me. :/










And Cell Group Photos on Sunday! :D
Almost FULL STRENGTH! :D

Ever thankful :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs