Overflowing happiness!Pris just uploaded the fish-eyed photos we took on Steph's birthday!

Prettaaaaayyye! Kind of looks like what we get when we play with flash. :)
3 April 2009Hung out with Carissa and we did a lot of baa things.
Apparently, since Carissa got her pretty hot pink wallet last week, she made me get the beige one of the same design - claiming it's a good buy. (It is.)
And so now Sheila has a new wallet.
I'm hoping to stop buying accessories for myself even though I do need a zipped bag.
Oh well. I do like my new wallet. ;)


Spot the hot pink wallet! BFF's pretty wallet!4 April 2009I spent the whole day out with Jovan at Marina Barrage and many other random places!
And it was quite good for me cos I kind of just totally let out all my energy and was able to have a good rest at night! :)
Mr. Sun really drains my energy!




The sun was really hardcore and we were all squinty-eyed! HAHA.









Sheila likes this photo! :)


Look at my new male model. HAHA.








I dared him :)
We even visited Carissa over at Suntec.
And look what she posted on facebook. :O

That's all! :D
Fallen.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs