Sheila had an awesome long weekend! :D I'm too tired to elaborate ;) SO here are photos from my awesome-full Saturday spent with my Jovan Lim and my Carissa Fan. :D HAHA I LOVE THEM MAX PLEASE :D
Going out with Jovan is most awesome cos most of the time I get to satisfy my random cravings for food and places :D
After getting thoroughly burnt by the sun and seasoned with salt water, Jovan and I met Carissa at City Hall - very late as we were delayed by crowds and the awful rain.
Our feet brought us to Kenny Rogers for dinner and the Esplanade Bay for music and entertainment! :)
And the black and white begins :)
Finally someone's hand is bigger than Jovan's! :D
BFF-s to the MAX :D
Moon rise :)
We were taking trips around Sinapore Town! HAHAHAHAHHA! Watch us :D
TAKE ONE
TAKE TWO
TAKE THREE: Our final take :)
Then we went to listen to music at Timbre! And take more photos. :)
Jo and my hair :/
This is Bff and Bf gone mad. HAHAHA super funny. :)
Andddd we went home. Sort of. I thought I lost my EZ-link again and went on YET ANOTHER wild goose chase. Thank God I still have it though. :)
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers