Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by YOU :) - Celine Dion, Because you loved me
Nessa is a nutcase! HAHAHAHA!
바네사 ` says (11:16 PM):
the world is ending
:/
SHEILA!! • skinny fat says (11:16 PM):
yes soon
바네사 ` says (11:17 PM):
faster end leh
SHEILA!! • skinny fat says (11:17 PM):
no man
i havnt had a kid
바네사 ` says (11:17 PM):
-.-
WHAT
tomorrow go make one
SHEILA!! • skinny fat says (11:17 PM):
no
SHEILA!! • skinny fat says (11:18 PM):
i want to get married first
바네사 ` says (11:19 PM):
tomorrow go ROM after breifing and get married
then at night go make one
SHEILA!! • skinny fat says (11:19 PM):
:X
I have no photosssss!
But I had a good day today and I'm happy! :)
Watched Wolverine againnnnn. It's still good minus that I hate the ew parts. ;)
And here're the things I don't like about today:
I don't like it when it rains suddenly and then goes full force sunshine. :(
I don't like taking temperature.
I don't like it when Subway sells me crunchy cookies.
I don't like the freezing cold library or the freezing cold cinema.
Other than all this, I like. :) HAHAHA.
Three is a good number ♥ ♥ ♥
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs