Mended bubble burst,I am a happy girl so there's no depressing things shared here today!
Over the weekend, I really let myself relax and seriously think about nothing stressful or depressing and it was awesome to get some fresh air! :)
But school's back and projects are due. Horrid. :(
Here's my Saturday! :)

Jo and I

Went cycling! :D



We witnessed someone fish an eel up! Was coolios max! :D
I kind of never seen eels alive and so up close and personal before. :)

Jo bought a new bag :)
Jo and I hung around and after dinner, we met Pris and Andre.
And the four of us went on a hunt for Mount Faber in A
BMW! :D
HAHAHAHA. I was horrible at givinv directions anyway. SORRY ANDRE.
Butttt. We ended up at Keppel Bay! Which is almost always awesomeness! :D
Breezy. Large spaces. Lots of nice grass. The sound of the waves. <3






Prissy and Sheila :)







ANYWAY. One of my girls found their possible other half so I'm extremely happy for her! WHOOOOHOOOOO!
I like the boy so I'm completely supportive of this ;) ;) HAHA.
I really hope and pray that you guys will be together foreverrrrr!
Jovan and I are happy for you guys!
Today was Graduation.
We ushered. :)



Okay here's an add-on cos I forgot about some photos.
Friday, 8th May 2009

Jem has damn awful hair. PLEASE
CUT IT JEREMY.



Anyway, C, P and I went to Astons for dinner!
And after that we got C her new backpack. :) HAHAH BIRDY BACKPACK.
The birdy backpack is cute okayyyyy. :D
Getting into the swing of things! 99 days ♥ ♥ ♥
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs