True love waits,(This post has been re-edited on
19 June 2009.)
I'm getting really bad at blogging.. seriously.
I don't even bother coming to my blog that often anymore. :/
Attachment is good. Like, I'm really not excited to start lessons! :(
But anyway, I had an awesome-unawesome weekend!
Had lots of fun but also felt a lil bit lonely at night (except the night BFF stayed over and the night more awesome friends stayed over!)
Basically I don't have much photos to upload here.
Here's me purposely taking unglam photos of my mama:




Shopping with BFF!

And one of those days I met Jason and dragged him to bus with me and Steph and Dean, and then met Aaron Sim. Awesome meet-everyboday day!
I seriously don't know why I'm wearing pink like in most of the photos. Lol. I WASHED THE SHIRT and BATHED OKAY. :)
EDITHere're photos which Carissa uploaded from the sleepover! :D




Doesn't my dear Isaiah look really girly in Imelda's dress! Haha I didn't think he could look so un-man. ;)







:D :D
/EDITHere's Saturday with Jo at the Bird Park! :)



<3

I still like this bird best :)
That's all! :)
HOLIDAYYYYSSS!
I loved the way you held me while the thunder-stormed :)
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs