Just like BFF - I've been away from my blog for oh-so-long and I don't have the drive to blog like I used to! Haha. Drive.. HOHO, I registered for BTT yesterday with Bf, Bff and Prissy. :)
I also bought loads of shirts from Threadless! I adore sales! :D But my pocket is going to GG soon and it isn't funny at all. :(
29 May 2009 Project discussion was p cos we were extremely distracted from our project after celebrating Charmaine's pre-birthday! We ended early and I ended up meeting BFF and the twins! (And Terence before that to get my present from Australia! WHOOO.) Anyway, was really awesome cos not only did I get to ride but there were 2 bikes to ride! It was suuuper fun with the twins and Bff. I haven't been out with the twins for a reaaaaally long time. Makes me feel really old. Haha. :D
We had lunch at Holland V and rode all the way to Yishun! :) THANKS RASMUS & RASTUS! :D
Bff and I with Rasmus. (I was talking to Jovan. HAHAHA.)
Bff and I with Rastus. :)
Bff with the twins :)
Here's Bff and I on the way back :) We actually took loads of shots but most of them aren't clear or are not nice. Lol.
31 May 2009 Happy Birthday Mummyyyyyy! :D
Sean and I woke up at like 5ish to make breakfast for my mama. It was so horrible, it felt like we were like cooking in the dark or something! We made her pancakes in a heart-shape and egg in a heart-shape, then we planted a candle and waited for her to come out of her room. She took real long lol. But it was awesomeeeee! :D
Jo in the shirt I got him and me in a maxi dress! :D I like this photo loads. :)
1 June 2009 As Huz was in CGH, a couple of us decided to visit him. Only in the end, there were only 3 of us - Me, Bff and Terence Choo Baabaa. :)
P.Osh browniessss! :D
Yumyum delicious! :D Bff and I polished off 2 and a half brownies each! (One of the brownies died in our stomachs so it isnt in the picture)
We're actually trying very hard to smile (with our eyes) behind these masks! Hahaha Bff and I had to wait for Terence to register us before going up to see Huz. It was a horribly long process! :/
The three masked men/women! .. TO ATTACK HUZ!
Huz the baa: Maybe this is why he's in the hosp la. :P Kidding! HAHAHA.
Bff and I practise smiling with our eyes! HAHAHA.
Hahaha was crazy fun taking photos. And it was good to see Huz again. I haven't seen him since Christmas or something! Boo.
Then when visiting hours ended, we went for supper/dinner with Huz and then headed home! :)
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers