What an irony!
Met Salinaaaaa a couple of weeks ago.. And Huimin!
O m g, they seriously TOWERED over me.
Man I'm short. Hahaha.
Salina reminded me of my sad little blog so I decided I should pay it a visit! :D
But I ended up not finishing my entry but now I'm back!
I've been having a real busy time with attachment, lessons and work.

We had a Modesto's dinner for Carissa's birthday and even had a discount thanks to Evynn Sim! :) Was awesomeeeee! :D
Yesterday, a couple of us prepared for Cell Group Day today.
Sadly, out of the whole ministry, only 6 of us came - and all from the same cell group ironically.
I think it's just such an irony sometimes, sigh.
We did a great great job and I love it! :D



Jovan got me this pink flower lol. :)
Okay I'm tired. BYE! :D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs