God has been faithful to me. He has send people to talk to me and they have been a great support to me. :)
GOSSIP GIRL SEASON THREE IS OUTTTT! :D :D
I've sent my phone for servicing a week ago at Sony Ericsson, and I've visited them twice to ask about my phone but they have no answer whatsoever, claiming they need 5 working days. Today is the 5th/6th working day already. (They claim the day I send it in isn't counted, I SENT IT in the MORNING!) I'm dead pissed. I'm going over later and if it's still p I'm gonna be angry X300. GRRAAAH.
Fujitsu is so much better please. I sent it in yesterday evening and now I've got it back already. Less than 1 working day! Fujitsu's service centre is way better - with all the drinks and sweets ;) I like.
Other wild things going on include a sleepover at Steph's:
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers