The past week I've been running and gymming and I feel quite cool cos I ache all over. Climbing today totally beats running and gymming!
Though classes were long and draggy, and there was quite a bit of drama going on, climbing totally made up for everything! :D I'm really REALLY cheered up now! Climbing at Kismis was greaaaaat. It's like my first climb there! The walls are all so pretty and colourful, and the company today was the best! :D Really felt as if I was back in year 1 with my freshie friends ahhaa!
I feel so blessed today and I will smile smile smile at you. :D Even my parents mentioned that I'm much more cheery now! (They say the past few days I was gloomy.)
Met Chong at Atrium before heading to GymWerks to look for Ernie and Carissa who were waiting for me for the longest time. (Sorry you two!)
Carissa started nuahing about and Chong volunteered to carry her over to Kismis. But apparently she was too heavy :X HAHA.
The 4 of us happily bounced off to Kismis and met Juer there.
The 4 of us playing with these swingy thingsssss! HAHAHAHA. Amusing okay!
Juer! <3
Chong! I miss belaying him okay. I always fly up when he comes down and it always amuses me. But this is not Climb Adventure so we shouldn't pull stunts ;)
After climbing a few rounds, the twins joined us. Then Xingjun came. :)
When it started to get dark, we had to pack up and we started taking photos in the back room :)
Carissa and her "We love Adidas" :)
We took a photo of Ernie...
.. who was taking a photo of us :D with the twins looking oh so cool at the back on the crashmats!
We do love climbing and climbing gear ;D
Carissa and Ernie being baas!
Our first group photo - ruined cos i think the camera slid down a lil, chopping the heads off Chong, Ernie and Xj. :(
Our second group photo - ruined cos Carissa's phone blocked Rasmus's face :(
Juer, Carissa and Sheila! The girls decided to bus while the guys walked to Al-Ameen.
:D
Our final group photo which is quite nice if I should say so myself! But no Ernie. :(
There was loads and loads of catching up at Al-Ameen! Hahahha. We talked about a whole lot of things ranging from the old times, climbing problems to boy-girl problems and relationships to bikes and cool cars and we even talked about boobs!! HAHAHA! Time really flies with these people! Toward the end, my energy level spiraled down and I was like feeling sleeping listening to the guys talk abt zhnging cars, speeding and the traffic police. ;)
Thanks guys, you all made my day. Actually, you all made my week. :) Let's have our own climbing session again!
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers