I'm not surprised
Not everything lasts
I've broken my heart so many times
I stop keeping track
Talk myself in
I talk myself out
I get all worked up
And then I let myself down - Michael Buble, Haven't met you yet
Went out with Twinnie yesterdayyyy! Was quite awesome catching up with him. Talked about girls about boys about friends about ships about sentosa about a whole lot of things. He even treated me to Sushi Tei okay? I'm so blessed! :D So awesome. Love my twinnie please. :)

Sadly I realised he can't smile properly. ;)


Today, I basically worked on our presentation on monday and like the crazy first assignment due on wednesday. It's so what to have us do assignments in the first week of school okay. UPSET. :( Don't like being rushed.
Well another week has passed. Man time is starting to flyyyyy. I'm heading back to MF to work. :/
Someday it'll turn out right.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs